Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym


Woke up to a beautiful sunny day today at the Brittany Holiday Cottage, the cycling seems to be working for shifting the weight, I'm now finally down to 15st 7lbs. Ive been doing 10 miles each day on the bike and really enjoy the cardio workouts for once.


Its been 12 years since my last show the ANB Mr Wales in October 2006 ( picture enclosed) I came in at 13st 4lbs for that show, it was the first time I'd dieted down and took creatine and found that I did not loose as much muscle as previous contests.
This is defiantly the hardest time I have experienced for shifting the weight, I guess its all part of getting older...so hats of to all those people who compete on a regular basis in their 40's, 50's and later.
This week I also started counting calories and discovered that I was actually eating around 2400 per day rather than my planned 1800, that's now been adjusted so with the extra cardio and less calories fingers crossed I'll stay on track.
I'm using the gym again at the Holiday Cottage later today for : Back, Biceps and Shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment