Monday, July 6, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym

Since buying the Brittany Holiday Cottage with pool I've enjoyed putting my own stamp on the property. One of my favorite hobbies is gardening and over the last 3 years I have planted many mature plants to create instant impact within the garden and wanted to create my own slice of paradise.

One element was to plant loads of sub tropical plants to enhance the guest relaxation around the pool while enjoying the sun.

One of my favorite plants is Tropicana also known as Canna which has large banana like leaves and produces 6ft tall flowers from July through too October.

I guess looking back each year Ive re-invested 25% of the rental income back into the Brittany Holiday Cottage to enhance the property each year, either in the garden or within the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment