Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

With the ground frozen in the garden today at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym I ventured into the gym for an upper body workout.

With my shoulder injury still giving me jip I opted to bench press a very light weight with the view its better to train light than not to train at all. I just used 40 kg on the bar and completed 5 sets, then went on to do 5 sets of wide lat pull downs, followed by 4 sets of dumbbell curls and finishing of with 6 sets of tricep push downs.

Initially my shoulder screamed out but by the third set of bench pressing it felt so much better, but I felt it more prudent not to increase the weight.

The gym at the Brittany holiday cottage is open through out the year as is La Forge.

No comments:

Post a Comment