Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool

I have been running the Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool now for 5 seasons and each year its been a great experience, meeting new guest and making new friends.

Each year the bookings have increased with a new record for this year having reached 21 weeks booked, the average holiday cottage has between 10 - 12 weeks, so La Forge is doing extremely well.

Why do i think its doing well, well firstly I think because its a beautiful property to start with in a wonderful location, I fell in love with La Forge and La Veille Maison as soon I walked through the doors. I think another reason why its doing so well is because each year I make improvements to the house, the garden and its facilities.

I think if your proud about your service then it shows and people pick up on this and hence book.

I always listen to every guest staying at the holiday cottage and if I ever hear a good way to make an improvement then I always implement the idea.

This year a larger television has been installed in the cottage, a new terrace layed around the swimming pool, new exotic plants introduced in the garden and bedrooms redecorated.

My aim is simple to make sure every guest that stays at La Forge has a wonderful holiday and enjoys the best that Brittany has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment