Friday, December 17, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool

With out the rag worms I could not motivate myself to get up early this morning and now regret the decision as its a beautiful day at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool.

So its mackerel for lunch today, the bait I had bought to use today.

It all comes down to confidence, I have always caught fish when Ive used worms and although a bright sunny day I know that it will be freezing on the beach and for me to suffer the cold I want to have the best chance of catching.

I will have another attempt next week at going fishing and try to buy the worms the day before or on the day if its a later high tide.

I have found some lovely places to fish from the beach near the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and will be happy to assist to help guest achieve tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment