Thursday, December 23, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with heated pool

With just 2 days to go before Christmas at the Brittany holiday cottage with heated pool the time had come to dispatch the Turkey, its a job that I never relish and always get upset afterwards, but at least I know it was quick and the Turkey had a good life being free range and enjoyed a good diet.

This part of having birds is all part of rural French living in my mind and its the same as growing your own veg, planting fruit trees and becoming more organic. All of which I do.

Next season my intention is to buy 3 hens for eggs for the children staying at the holiday cottage to enjoy and 2 turkeys, one for my Christmas next year and the other to gift anyone booking La Forge for the 2 weeks at Christmas next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment