Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

After finishing the decorating in the twin bedroom of the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym I decided to venture back into the gym again.

Back and Biceps tonight, did 5 sets of wide grip pull downs up to 80kg using a 60 inch bar behind the neck, followed with 5 sets of slightly narrower grip, front pull downs with 100 kg on the machine.

It felt great getting back into a split routine system this week, allowing more effort for each muscle group, then went onto just 5 sets of alternate dumbbell curls.

The diet is going well having eaten under 1800 calories each day this week, my stomach feels less bloated already, judging by the amount of food I am eating now, I guess although just eating good food Ive been eating around 3000-3500 calories per day.

I'll just diet and do the gym work for now and start the cardio in the new year. I'm currently 16st 10lbs, I need to get down too 12 1/2 stone by September.

The gym at La Forge is open all year for guest to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment