Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Our Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and free weights gym near Baud

I mentioned last week at our Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and free weights gym near Baud that I had started using the extreme fat gripz.

Wow what a difference to my chest and bicep workouts!

Using the gripz for bench press allows an extra 2 cms of movement on your range which really makes a big difference in the overall feel of the exercise and I'm now pressing my normal 100 kg for reps without any pain in my shoulders or elbows.

With barbel curls for biceps I've taken it slower to increase the weight because of the tendinitis in my right elbow at the start of the year but I've found using the grips my forearms have grown and I'm not feeling any pain in the elbow. I can now flex my biceps without pain.

The gym at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud
The gym is available all year round for guest staying in La Forge or La veille Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment