Friday, October 9, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym

Today at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym was back and biceps day.

I started of with 6 sets of extremely wide grip pull downs to the back of the neck using the 60 inch bar up to 80 kg followed by 4 sets of narrow pull downs to the front with 100 kg.

I always start of light using 50 kg and increase by 10 kg for every set.

It was then on to bar bell curls using the EZ bar with the fat grips and did 4 sets up to 40 kg - I'm taking my time on the bar bell curls and increasing the weight slowly to reach my old weights of 70 kg for reps.

The gym at the holiday cottages is available for everyone's use during your stay in either La Forge or La Veille Maison.



The results of training wide on pull downs

No comments:

Post a Comment