Saturday, October 24, 2015

Our Brittany holiday cottage with gym and private heated swimming pool

After a days rest at our Brittany holiday cottage with gym and private heated swimming pool it was back in the gym again to train legs.

Looking at the competition they all have great leg develepment and thankfully I have always had big legs - but size is not everything as condition and separation of the muscles is just as important!

With that in mind I'll continue to do my sets pf deep squats but also work on the leg extensions to bring out the separation of the quads and leg curls for the leg biceps.

I'm hoping that also incorporating dead lifts this year for the first time in my life will make a significant increase in overall development and I'm looking forward to seeing the results in 11 months time.

Also once I start the bike work in the spring and hill walking I'm sure that will also benefit my muscle separation in the legs.

Thankfully our holiday cottages La Forge and La Veille maison  are situated in beautiful countryside with loads of great walks available.

At 30 for the ANB welsh show

No comments:

Post a Comment