Sunday, October 18, 2015

Our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym near Baud

Today at our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym near Baud marks the end of the second week of the start of my diet.

This year I hit an all time record of 19 st 7 lbs and decided enough was enough. I'm 50 next September and to celebrate this mile stone I would love to compete again in a natural body building show.

I started the year of really well in the gym at the holiday cottages only to suffer tendinitis in my right elbow which put a hold on any progress.

With the purchase of the fat grips my training is now back on course as is my diet and today I weighed in at 18st 13lbs - so that's a 8 lb loss in 2 weeks.

I'm fully aware that in the initial weeks I will see bigger drops and then expect only a  2 lb loss per week from then on. I'm not doing any cardio yet, this will start around May to shed the final few stone. As I have to loose 6 stone its going to be a long process.

I will post a picture each month to show my progress, here is the picture from last night at 19 stone.

19 stone 17th October 2015

Today I am back in the gym for a leg work out after doing chest and triceps yesterday.

The gym is available for all our guest to use staying in La forge or La Veille maison

No comments:

Post a Comment