Monday, October 19, 2015

Our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym near Baud

Today at our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym near Baud is rest day - after 3 straight days in the gym its good just to chill and repair the muscles from the earlier workouts.

I saw on face book today a picture of a recent natural body building show in the UK - it was a competition of champions, all holding British titles either in weight categories or age and it really highlights the mountain I need to climb over the next 12 months.

The level of competition
 Three of those in the picture have just reached 50 years of age which is fantastic conditioning and a measure of the condition I need to achieve. It does look very scary when you see pictures like this but you have to bear in mind most are around 13 stone in weight or less.

I just hope that under my current 19 stone frame that when I cut down to 13 stone I'm looking at the same size and conditioning.

Thankfully having the gym located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud its so easy for me to have a workout. I will print this picture of and place it in the gym for my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment