Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool

New guest arrived on Saturday 22nd May at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool to enjoy an extremely hot and sunny weekend. so much so that after working at a friends on Sunday in just shorts I had to stay out of the sun on the Monday,

On Wednesday I drove too Deippe to take the L & D lines ferry too Newhaven to pick my daughter up on the Friday for the May half term, we drove back via Deippe on Saturday catching the ferry departing at 10 am and arriving in France at 15.00.

The total cost of tolls for each leg was 14 Euro's and the journey time being 5 hours being Deippe is 310 miles from the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool.

The guest looked after the chicken's, Duck and Turkey while I was away giving them fresh water each day. I filled their food dispenser up before leaving which lasted them throughout my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment