Monday, June 28, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with heated pool

We are currently enjoying some great weather at the Brittany holiday cottage with heated pool and after breakfast I decided to hit the road again on the mountain bike. I did the same route as yesterday up to Locmine and back which is 15 miles in just a pair of shorts and it was wonderful, I guess I was on the road for over an hour and it that time only 6 or 7 cars passed me.

I have some friends living the other side of Baud who are all keen cyclist, their father once riding for the UK team and all agree that the reason why Brittany is so popular for cyclist is because you have great roads to ride with a small amount of traffic on them.

The weather is set to last so I'll get out on the bike again tomorrow, not only for the cardio but to top up my tan.

The new guest have settled into La Forge and are out most days exploring, yesterday they went down to Carnac and today they visited Josselin.

All guest agree that the Brittany holiday cottage with heated pool is ideally situated to explore the delights of Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment