Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brittany hoiday cottage with private pool and gym

I took my daughter back to England last week after a great 2 week holiday at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym and I arrived back to La Veille Maison on 16th.

My training has been very up and down since the competition last October, with injuries that kept me out of the gym and poor diet to top it all off. After the first week of my daughters holiday I was feeling really guilty eating Pizza's and the like, so the second week I made an effort to eat healthy and I visited the gym on 3 occasions that week.

Since my return 6 days ago, I've trained 5 times in the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool. I'm doing 2 days on, 1 day off using 3 different workouts. Chest and triceps, Back and Biceps, legs. Abbs are hit every day, using the swiss ball with weighted sit ups, getting a great stretch over the ball.

I have decided that because of the bad start to the year I won't be competing this year, my aim is now to do the south east championship in September 2011. The aim is to loose 4 stone in just over a year which is very doable...its less than a lb per week.

The gym at the holiday cottage gives me every thing I need to have a good workout and I'm looking forward to getting on the beach in the summer, It makes all the hard work pay off, getting the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment