Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool

With 16 weeks booked at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool so far, I am keeping my fingers crossed to beat last years record of 19 weeks. The holiday cottage is now booked up to 11th September but in order to beat last years figures I have extended the season for the heated swimming pool, not closing it until 9th October or even the 16th if someone booked the 2 weeks starting 2nd October.

If I can fill all those weeks that would put me up to 21 weeks assuming it finishes on the 16th October.

I have just decided to give a special rate for a 2 week booking during that time, normal price is £549 per week, book 2 now for just £999 and with the added bonus of a 20% discount on your Brittany ferry crossing, La Forge is great value to enjoy some late Summer sun at this wonderful Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment