Saturday, December 14, 2013

This morning at the Brittany holiday cottages with heated swimming pool we were awoken by the sound of a chain saw.

I looked out of the window but could not see any thing as the sound seemed to be coming from the back garden, so I quickly got dressed to investigate.

To my surprise my neighbor had cut up all my logs for me and had already departed. I looked out along the road to see him walking over the bridge of the river Tarun towards his own property and quickly followed to thank him for what he had done.

I have been so lucky at all the properties I've owned in that I have always had really nice neighbors and today really highlighted that point.Without blowing my own trumpet I guess it helps if your a nice person also.

You only have to read the guest reviews to see how much guest have enjoyed the hospitality from Naomi and myself during there holidays at either La Forge or La Veille Maison.

My mantra in life has always been treat others how you wish to be treated yourself and my parents have installed very high values in being honest and true.

I guess that's why Naomi and I get on so well, I may not be religious as she is but I do have a good heart.

As 2013 draws to a close I think back at meeting some really nice guest this year staying at the holiday cottages and look forward to seeing some of them again in 2014 and meeting new families in 2014 enjoying their holidays here in this special part of Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment