Saturday, December 21, 2013

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Just got in from the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and I guess you could say I'm shattered...lol

Just did 5 sets of squats up to a maximum weight of 130kg for 8 reps. I always do a pyramid system in that my first set is my lightest being 60kg and then increase by an additional 20 kg each set. Today once I hit 120kg I felt jumping up to 140kg would have been to much so I just went the additional 10kg...its better to train safe than try any thing stupid. The one thing I have learnt over the last few years is that injuries take a lot longer to heal once you hit 40 than before, so its just not worth taking the risk.

I was going to do leg extensions and leg curls but felt my legs had had enough, besides nothing comes close to hitting your legs to squats.

I'm surprised that the gym is not used more often by guest staying at La Forge or La Veille maison holiday gites but I guess the majority of people coming to France just wish to chill,relax and enjoy the heated swimming pool.

I might try and advertise the holiday cottages in gymnasiums this coming year to try to coax more fitness enthusiast to stay at the Brittany holiday cottages with private pool and gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment