Friday, December 13, 2013

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Today at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym was weigh in day and I was pleased to see that I am now 18st 10lbs so that's another 2 lbs lost over the week.

Over the week the walking was reduced only having walked on 3 days for a total of 11 miles but in addition to that were 2 sessions in the gym located at the Brittany holiday cottages.

I'll be training legs today after back and biceps yesterday. Although I have only lost 4lbs over the last 2 weeks I feel so much leaner because Ive been hitting the gym in addition to going for the walks.

I mentioned to Naomi last week that any one can loose weight through diets and cardio and yes the end result is that you become a lot leaner and look trim in clothes but for a lot of people when stripped of, will look thin and weak.....when I have lost the weight I want to look athletic and muscular hence the need to keep up the gym work in addition to every thing else.

The gym at the holiday cottages is equipped with all the basic heavy duty equipment to enable a full body work out.



No comments:

Post a Comment