Friday, January 15, 2016

Weight training and body building at the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

After 12 days away from the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud, I feel my back is at 90% now and ready to train again.

Its back and biceps today and in the past pull downs have always helped my back at it stretches it all out, just need to stay controlled and no dead lifts for an additional week.

During this no training period I've tried to stay motivated by reading articles on the sport and watching some of my favorite interviews or training sessions with some legends of the past.

One in particular the Tom Platz interview in the 80s for me changed the way body builders were portrayed and was a very positive influence for my training.


The gym at our Brittany holiday cottage is available throughout the year for those wishing to enjoy a holiday in France and remain fit and strong at La Forge and La Veille Maison.

No comments:

Post a Comment