Sunday, January 24, 2016

Our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool and gym near Baud

Today at our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool and gym near Baud I was back in the gym for a back and biceps workout - the last time for this workout was 6 days ago.

Not training legs or doing dead lifts for an additional week to rest my back makes me feel as though I've not trained much because of the extra rest days this week because I've only been doing 2 of the 4 different workouts.

For a bit of fun here is a short clip we made in the gym located at our Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool and gym near Baud.

.
The gym is open all year for guest to enjoy that stay in either holiday cottage La Forge or La veille Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment