Thursday, January 7, 2016

The gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

I've now been away from the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud for 4 days due to my back injury.

The last session was a great workout on Sunday training legs and I felt really sore in my legs but fine in the back - then on Monday my son sat on my leg as we watched a movie for 30 minutes on my lap top and once he got off my back had seized up.

I hope to be back in the gym tomorrow for a back and bicep workout - the lat pull downs may actually help my back by stretching it all out.

I think I'll give dead lifts a miss for a week or two!

The gym at our holiday cottage is available to use for all guest staying in La Forge and La Veille Maison.

If your in Essex and your looking for a good gym to train in then Stans gym in Upminster is my old gym where I started training and your still find Stan training there and welcoming all his gym uses after 35 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment