Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Body building and keeping fit at the gym / health center at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

Today was a rest day from my body building routine at the gym / health center at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud - tomorrow I will smash my legs after a 2 week rest.

Some people question if body building promotes health and fitness but if you take one example of my fitness levels I hold the record for the number of lengths achieved on a single breath within the swimming pool. The record is 7 lengths but managed to capture 6 1/2 on camera - to date the best a guest has achieved staying at our holiday cottage was a young lad of 19 who managed 6 lengths, so at 48 not a bad record for me to hold all through a level of fitness produced by body building.

The gym is available for all our guest to use staying in either La Forge or La Veille Maison.

No comments:

Post a Comment