Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym

Although the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with pool allows me a great place to work out, for motivation I enjoy going up to Pontivey and train at the public gym once every 2 weeks to see if the lads see a difference in my physic.

I went up there for a leg workout last Wednesday and was thrilled with the response of the owner and some of the lads on how lean I was looking and yesterday a friend commented on how good I was looking.

I have 5 weeks left before the show and the intention is still to get down too 13 1/2 stone meaning I need to loose 1 1/2 stone. Ive started having carb free days now, still eating 5 times per day of protein but now my daughter has returned from her holiday Ive got to really hit the bike as well.

I'll post some additional pictures once Ive reached 14 1/2 stone ideally before 20th September.

My mate down the road is going to re-start training once a week at the Brittany holiday cottage gym so I'll get some heavier workouts in.

No comments:

Post a Comment