Friday, November 20, 2015

Weight training in the gym located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

Yesterday I was back weight training in the gym located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud with a chest and tricep workout,

Started of with incline barbell press for 6 sets followed by 4 sets of decline bench for my chest - then 6 sets of triceps pull downs.

12st 5lbs in this picture - hope to come in at 13 st for my next show 


Having the gym located at the Brittany holiday cottage is a great bonus as it allows you to have a quick workout each day if desired without any fuzz - most of my workouts are around 40 minutes in duration.

I've noticed a lot of our guest staying in either La Forge or La Veille Maison have done the same - rather than have 1 1/2 workouts as I used to to when training more body parts in one session they come in, hit a muscle group then go back and enjoy time with there families.

Because the closest public gym is located in Pontivey when I used to train there I would have a 2 hour workout because the travel time was 40 minutes for the return trip and along with the cost 11 euros per workout I made sure I got my monies worth while in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment