Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The weight training gym / fitness center at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

Today at the weight training gym / fitness center at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud is dead lift day.

I have only been doing dead lifts since the start of this year and at the start I could not lift 120 kg from the floor - now I've done 160 kg for 2 reps or 140 kg for 6.

My next goal is to work on my rep range rather than trying personal best - so my goal is to get to 20 reps for 140 kg, the aim being to perform 1 or 2 additional reps for each workout.

weight training and body building gym near Baud


The gym at our holiday cottage has sufficient weight available for most levels of weight trainers and body builders to have a good workout being able to load a bar up to 200 kg and from next year up to 240 kg with the purchase of some new weights.

Every year our endevour is to increase the facilities within the gym so that guest staying at either La Forge or La Veille Maison are able to have a good workout if so desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment