Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Weight training and keeping fit at our Brittany holiday cottage with gym / fitness center near Baud

Well the weight training and keeping fit at our Brittany holiday cottage with gym / fitness center near Baud is going very well - I'm getting leaner as each week passes by and stronger at the same time.

Yesterday and today I did the hill walk with my new toy, a 20 kg weighted vest - I went up and down 3 times this morning before breakfast and really notice the up hill section. My quads and leg biceps are feeling it the most and I'm hoping this will not only shift the fat but create better separation in my legs come competition time.

I think that 30 minutes will be my max, although fairly comfortable the vest does cause some neck ache.

This afternoon its back in the gym at the holiday cottage for a dead lift session with my goal to hit 8 reps plus on the 140 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment