Friday, February 5, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with pool and gym

When I returned too the Brittany holiday cottage with pool and gym after the Christmas holidays the training and diet restarted. After the show in October I gained 10lbs over the 3 months, so now hit the scales at 15st 10lbs, the aim is to get down too 12 st for this October.

One problem I had last year was with the weight loss I found all my joints hurt which effected my training, I tried Cod Liver oil tablets and to be honest did not see a great improvement. While back in the UK at the start of January I went and had a chat with a local doctor, explained the problem with the joints and was told that I was properly lacking in Vitamins because of the diet and recommended a complete vitamin tablet.

Since taking the Vitamins my joints feel so much better and the sessions in the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage are going well. I'm still taking the Cod liver oil tablets, plus Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment