Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool

What a beautiful morning at the Brittany Holiday Cottage today as I prepared to leave for my sisters wedding back in the UK.

Got up at 7 to feed and clean the chickens, then dropped Elsa off at some friends before making sure all the pot plants were well watered. Hopefully just being away for 2 days the plants will be Ok, the worry being how hot its been over the last 2 weeks.

I had to top up the pool earlier in the week due to evaporation and had to put more in this morning....still should never grumble when the weather is good.

Had a good drive to the airport, I left the Brittany holiday Cottage at 12 and arrived at Brest just before 2pm at a steady 65mph, flying too Luton airport via Ryan Air.

On the return journey i might pop into oceanopolis in Brest, reputed to be the largest aquarium in Europe. If I do I'll take a few pictures and show case them on here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment