Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym

The thing I like since creating the Gym at the Brittany Holiday Cottage is how over time, it's expanding as new equipment is bought which enables more exercises to be performed. With the long term goal of opening a public gym in Baud in the future my aim is to make several purchases each year.

Went out today and bought some additional 5 kilo plates to create heavier dumbells for pressing or curling, currently the existing dumbells go up to 20 kilo but know dumbells can go up to 30 kilo's. I will buy a few more disc's once they are in stock to enable 40 kilo dumbells to be made.

Yesterday I picked up my mountain bike that's been sitting in a garage or shed for the last 10 years and had a friend make it road safe for me. Its been 22 years since I've been on a bike and after a wobbly start it all came back and I started to feel confident again. The great thing about riding a bike around the area around the Brittany holiday cottage La Forge is that the roads have very light traffic and its enjoyable riding along all the country lanes.

My aim is to either power walk or ride my bike every day from now on, Ive just got 16 weeks left before my NPA Mike Williams competition date and still have just under 3 stone to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment