Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Our Brittany holiday cottage with heated swimming pool and gym near Baud

Just 10 minutes from our Brittany holiday cottage  with heated swimming pool and gym near Baud we have recently discovered a wonderful restaurant the Au Coin du Feu steak house.

Its a beautiful looking restaurant with its own gardens for children to play in and a wonderful terrace in which to eat alfresco. 

They offer some mouth watering steaks cooked over an open wood fire and some of the best chips I have ever tasted. My normal order being the 300 gram entrecote steak and its the first time ever I have been asked if I want my blue steak served hot or cold which for me really shows the level of attention given by the chef. 

They offer a lunch menu from € 11.50 and a childrens menu for € 8.50 (For those under 12 years.) We started recommending the restaurant to our guest over the last 2 seasons and all have said what a wonderful meal they had and what a great place.

You find when staying at either La Forge or La veille maison there is a grand choice of fine restaurants to enjoy all within easy reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment