Monday, August 31, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool

Just got back to the Brittany holiday cottage with pool this evening after taking my daughter back too England. It was fantastic having my daughter over, looking forward to her next visit in October.

I got the ferry from La Harve too Portsmouth at 5pm yesterday and caught the noon ferry from Portsmouth back, for a return fair of £118 plus as a frequent traveler I gained points which will be used later this year for another return trip which after 12 months traveling via L & D lines will be free.

It was a wonderful crossing this afternoon, it was a glorious day and I sun bathed on the deck for the last few hours arriving at La Harve at 18.30 to see the temperature at that time still at 33 degrees.

Got back to the holiday cottage just before eleven, its so nice to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment