Friday, August 21, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool

Popped down to my favorite fishing mark today with my daughter which is just 30 min away from the Brittany holiday cottage with pool. Its going to be a very short report due to the results but a good lesson learnt.....wait until mid September.

It definitely seems to be as recommended from an ex pat that's been living and fishing in Brittany for the last 10 years, which is to fish between September and January.

I started fishing 5 hours before high tide with a Coeff of 108 which is high and as expected on every retrieve brought back clumps of weed. I let the bait stay out for 20 min each time and reel back to find weed and no bait left on the hook.

I had just the 1 bite and could not believe how small the Bass was, about 10 cms. I used rag worm on a sliding ledger.

I think now I will wait until the end of September before going again, when I'm told the big fish are back.

I'll post more fishing reports via the Brittany holiday cottage throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment