Friday, August 28, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym

Although while my daughter has been staying with me during her summer holiday I have kept up the weight training at the Brittany holiday cottage gym, the cardio has suffered.

With the sun shinning today we got a call from friends down the road inviting Amie over for the afternoon to play with her children, so with a free afternoon I managed to take the mountain bike out for 1 1/2 hours doing just over 16 miles up to Locmine and back.

I have not gained any weight during Amie's stay but managed to loose an additional 3 lbs, currently 15st 3lbs although I did hit 15st 1lbs earlier in the week, so fingers crossed its the sign that soon I'll shed a few extra pounds.

Two days this week I have had carb free days just consuming protein with the hope it will kick start the next loss of weight.

Id love to hit under 15 stone by the start of September and from next week back to bike work 5 or 6 days per week to really start cutting up.

September always seems to have great weather here at the Brittany holiday cottage so not only enjoyable bike rides but start topping up my tan, ready for the show. I do use fake tan the week prior to the show but the darker I am before the first application the darker I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment