Friday, December 11, 2015

Weight training at the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

I've had a couple of good days weight training at the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud this week.

On Wednesday it was leg day and I performed 6 sets of front squats up to 120 kg for 6 reps, followed by 6 sets of leg extensions and 4 sets of leg curls.

Today I performed dead lifts and performed a new personal best of 140 kg for 10 reps - the fact I only started dead lifting at the start of the year makes me thrilled to bits, In January I could not even lift 120 kg of the floor! ( no belt or straps worn)

Tomorrow I'm back in the gym for back and biceps and Sunday its chest and triceps - Monday is a rest day then the cycle starts all over again.

The gym / fitness center is available all year for guest staying in either La Forge or La veille Maison holiday cottages to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment