Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The gym / fitness center based at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

After two days rest it was back in the gym / fitness center based at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud for chest and triceps today.

I started of with 7 sets of incline bench press using the extreme fat gripz and finishing on 100 kg for 6 reps - training on my own I have to be very careful not to go to heavy and risk a fail, its just to dangerous.

Then to finish my chest it was 4 sets of decline bench press.

Now my triceps were already fatigued I started them of with 6 sets of cable push downs starting on just 20 kg for 30 reps and increasing the weight up to 50 kg but reducing the reps with each set- then finished of with 3 sets of rope push downs.

Just 40 minutes in the gym and job done!

The gym at our holiday cottage is available to use for our guest staying in either La Forge or La Veille Maison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment