Saturday, December 26, 2015

Gym / fitness center open at Christmas at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

With two days of gluttony behind me I am so glad our Gym / fitness center is open at Christmas at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud.

There are public gyms in local towns that actually close for 2 weeks at Christmas which I still to this day find hard to accept - luckily we have our own gym located at the Brittany holiday cottage.

Today it was legs and as I have been feeling a little sore in my right knee for the last few workouts since switching to front squats I started of with a few sets of leg extensions to warm the knees up and this worked a treat.

I then performed 6 sets of rock bottom front squats finishing on 120 kg for 5 reps, followed by 6 sets of leg extensions, 5 sets of leg curls, 3 sets of straight leg dead lifts and finishing with 4 sets of standing calf raises.

The Gym at our Brittany holiday cottage is open all year for guest to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment