Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool and gym

After spending a few hours yesterday doing some carpentry at the Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool and gym - it was time to hit my chest in the gym.

With a niggling injury in my elbow over the last 3 months I have only just restarted training chest and 80 kg felt very heavy - I decided not to push it and just concentrate on doing 12 plus reps for each set.

After 6 sets of flat bench press it was then on to tricep push downs for an additional 5 sets.

Just a quick workout for 30 minutes but came in from the gym feeling better for it.

Its so frustrating at the moment because I wish to compete next year and the only way I will succeed is to be injury free.

The above video was a show back in 1993 where I placed second - I was 11st 5lbs for that show - now 23 years later I would hope in 2016 to come in as lean but weighing around 12 1/2 stone - 13 stone.


The gym at La Forge and La veille Maison is open all year and is available for guest to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment