Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool and free weights gym

Yesterday at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and free weights gym we took a trip to Lorient where we bought some additional weights for the gym.

I am now sure we can cater 100% for the needs of all natural body builders with the additional weights purchased being able to load the bar bell with 220 kgs.

With my dead lifting coming along nicely now able to rep out on 160 kgs Im sure the 200 kg plus dead lifts will be done this summer - especially as I've just ordered a belt for my back to assist in the bigger lifts. To date i've not used any back support but feel as I wish to compete again next year, no point in going silly and injuring myself.

The free weights gym at the Brittany holiday cottage
 Every year several guest staying at either La Forge or La Veille Maison get to enjoy the gym and we are always on hand to provide advice or support.

No comments:

Post a Comment