Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

After returning to France on 15th November to the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym I woke up the next day with a stinking cold, I felt it was in my system the week before but just concentrated on working hard. Then arrived back in France, relaxed, for the cold to hit me hard the next day.

It was frustrating for my training because while in the UK I did not enter a gym, prior to going back to the UK my right shoulder was really aching during a workout and I felt a couple of weeks rest would do it good. I finally got back into the gym at la forge last night and had a gentle full upper body workout, I find if I have a few weeks off its best to break into the training with some caution to keep the injuries away. I only benched press 50 kilo last night and my shoulder was sore, I am hoping that the next workout will be much better.

The gym is open all year round at the Brittany holiday cottage and is available for the guest of La Forge and La Veille Maison to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment