Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with pool and gym

I woke up this morning feeling some what cold at the Brittany holiday cottage with pool and gym only to discover a layer of snow on the ground. I would normally fill up the wood burner just before bed and have it slow burn through out the night but last night I was warm enough with out the fire being lit hence why it was cold this morning.

One of my best buys last year was an oil burner stove which turned out to be fantastic because I just came down this morning, switched it on for instant heat.

This is my first full December ahead that I am staying in France and I'm looking forward to the cold winters nights with my wood stove to keep me warm.

La forge also has a very efficient wood burner that has no difficulty keeping the cottage nice and snug in the winter.

The Brittany holiday cottage is available to rent all year, see website for availability and special offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment