Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

The training at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym is going well, for the last 2 weeks since being back from the UK I have been hitting the gym on a 3 day on, 1 day off system.

I'm feeling very strong and have started trying to get the weight of, my short term goal is to below 15 stone for Christmas, then having 9 months to loose the additional 2 1/2 stone.

The aim is to loose the initial weight through diet and weights, then in the new year start the cardio.

I weighed myself today and I'm currently a lean 16 st 7lbs, I feel this new way of training, hitting the weights more frequently is creating a leaner me.

The gym at La Forge enables any one staying at the holiday cottage with private pool a great workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment