Sunday, September 5, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool

Training at the gym located at the Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool is going very well.

I started using the Udo's oil about 6 weeks ago and feel really strong again, I have changed the way I train in that I have gone back to how I trained in my twenties, hitting the gym 5 or 6 times per week on a 3 day split. In my early thirties I read that you should only train each body part once per week in order to grow, I did but in the wrong way as I lost my condition, going back to the more frequent training I feel alot leaner and have indeed lost 8lbs in the last 4 weeks.

The weights I'm currently lifting are: 160 kg squat for 8-10 reps
100 kg Bench press for 8 reps
60 kg barbell curl for 8 reps
100 kg pull downs for 7 reps

The gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool allows for any ability to enjoy a good work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment