Friday, September 17, 2010

After a week back in the UK working I returned too the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym and enjoyed getting back into the gym. This video was taken on Thursday 16th September 2010 and was my last set of 8 sets finishing on 160 kg for 7 reps, I still had a little fuel in the tank but training alone I could not risk any more.

In my prime I used to do 3 reps at 220 kg, I feel I might get up to 180 or 190 kg within the next few months, if I do get up to that weight I'll get it tapped.

For guest staying at the holiday cottage the gym is at their full disposal and I am always around to provide assistance or advice.

The weather this week has been wonderful again at the Brittany holiday cottage and its great to be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment