Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Had a great workout last night in the gym at La Forge the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym.

It was legs and abbs last night and I did 8 sets of squats finishing with my heaviest set of 7 reps at 130 kg. Perhaps I don't need to do leg extensions as a warm up any more, it is said that leg extensions can cause problems so I might buy a leg curl machine first before getting a leg extension machine in order to hit my hamstrings.

Abbs were done on the swiss ball with weighted sit ups, using a 10kg disk, its a small movement on the ball but you get a great stretch and a deep ache in the muscle with each contraction.

The gym is for the use of all guest staying at the holiday cottage and I am always on hand to help or offer advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment