Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool

New guest arrived today at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool after a long journey over night from Scotland.

They arrived to find La Forge enjoying another hot sunny day and after an hour I caught up with them as they enjoyed the swimming pool.

What was really nice and highlights to me how special a place La Forge is they said that' the pictures really don't give justice to how lovely the cottage and garden are' they went on to say' I was very fortunate to find such a lovely spot to settle'.

Every passing guest of the Brittany holiday cottage reconfirms to me, how lucky I am and its a real pleasure that I can share my slice of the French dream with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment