Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym

Finally after a 4 week wait a delivery van arrived at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated pool and gym with my order of Udo's Choice ultimate oil blend.

Its a combination of all the good fats that your body needs Omega 3, 6 and 9 and you just add it to your normal food during the course of the day.

I added 2 table spoons of the oil to my porridge for breakfast and another to a pot of Yogurt later in the day today. The concept of using the oil is when dieting you restrict your fat in take, the problem with that is your body tries to retain its fat reserves because it thinks a famine has started and would rather break down muscle tissue first to provide energy rather than the fat reserves.....not good if your trying to be lean and retain all that hard earned muscle.

With the oil the theory is, if during a diet you consume the good fats your body is willing to use up its fat reserves while dieting because its still receiving fats every day.

Reading the reviews its also great for extra energy and important for me, an aid in joint soreness.

I will let you know how I get on with the oil over the next month.

Currently my training is going exceptionally well in the gym at the holiday cottage, I feel very strong and starting to get lean at the same time, however my weight has increased....must be the fact my leg workouts are back and I'm rebuilding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment