Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Well the diet is going very well while trainning in the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage, just eating boiled chicken and drinking bottled water. I'm loosing a pound per day and at 14st 6lbs this morning I think my target of being under 14st will be hit.

Started the self tanning lotion yesterday and looking very brown today.

Off too the public gym tonight in Pontivey for my final leg workout and basically for a pose in front of everyone.....well its not often you look so lean, might as well enjoy it.

Early next year I'm looking to buy a leg extension and leg curl machine to provide a greater range of exercises to be performed at the Brittany holiday cottages gym, I sill have plenty of room for some additional equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment