Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Weight training at the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud

Back weight training at the gym / fitness center located at our Brittany holiday cottage near Baud today for a back and biceps workout.

I don't normally train in the morning but had a physiotherapy session booked for midday and boy am I glade I trained before hand as this afternoon I'm feeling rather beaten up - I had a car accident a month ago and still experiencing problems with my neck so my doctor prescribed a 10 session coarse of physio.

That's one way to straighten out your back!


Unlike the public gyms that are only open for set hours in the day having the gym located at our holiday cottage gives more flexibility in when one can train.

The gym is available for guest staying in La Forge or La Veille Maison to utilize during there holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment