People often wonder what there is to do and see in Brittany.
Just to wet your appetite :
15 Great things to do in Brittany:
1: Take part or just enjoy a medieval festival
2. Visit the Lorient Celtic festival
3. Body board on the Savage coast
4. Eat alfresco at the old port of Auray
5. Visit Carnac and see Brittany's answer to Stone Henge -The standing stones erected 4000 BC ; then enjoy muscles & chips overlooking the Grand Plage at Carnac voted one of the top 20 beaches in France.
6. Enjoy the Zoo at Pont Scoff
7. Walk around the Medieval towns of Vannes, Hennebont or Josselin with there exposed beamed dwellings and cobbled stone walkways.
8. Take a boat ride to explore the Morbihan coast of Southern Brittany.
9.Visit a typical French market - one can be found every day of the week
10. Climb the tree tops and enjoy a 3 hour obstacle course at Camors adventure forest.
11. Take a walk or bike ride along the river Blavet or the surrounding countryside.
12. Try an Ice cream at Carnac with an ice cream parlor that offers over 125 flavors.
13. Kayaking along the Blavet river- excursions range from just a couple of hours to a full days adventure.
14. Visiting an antiques market in search of a bargain.
15. Enjoying the French cuisine at an endless choice of restaurants.
OR you could always just enjoy the swimming pool at La Forge and soak up the sun's rays surrounded by sub tropical planting.